Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Move part 2



Hey we are 1/4 of the way there. I would like to say 1/2 way but then we have to move into the new place. So by 1/4 I mean half way out!! We are moving the big stuff (and the little stuff that we forgot in the dark on Sunday) on Thursday at 8:00.

I was down there today and there is more there than I thought! So Wed after I get back from the dentist I have to get it all tidied up so that it will all go as smothly as it did on Sunday.

If anyone is around what is left is a refrdgerator, salad unit and stove. That is what I like to think what is left. There is also the couner and bar. I just stopped by the storage space and there is no room for these things. I can store the bar here, against Liz's wishes! The counter is a little odd. But if we actually get it out intact I am sure that I can move things around in the shed.

The catch to it all is, that I will actually be starting my job on Thursday too. Can it be finished by 10? Sure, why not? I am certain that it will all work out, what other choice is there?

1 comment:

limblyhall said...

Hi phil- Some wierd weather and you wiht all you have to do-
hope all went well- and still is for that matter
tried to call elizabeth- but the # i have doesn't work-
could you have her call me or e-mail me- i have a VERY important proposition i could really use her help- she knows about it-
thanks- happy holidays and peace and love
cleone