Monday, December 1, 2008

Dinner at the Bean





This Friday is the annual Home fo The Holiday Craft Fair in South Berwick. In conjuction with this event we will be having dinner at Black Bean. Liz has a lovely holiday meal planned. I will post it as soon as I find it underneath all these papers on my desk! I think it includes a veggie option,ham,chicken,salad,and desserts. Space is limited and this will be our last dinner at the old Black Bean.
Time is short today. I will post more, soon? The exact date of the move has not been set. There is a small drama being played out here. When it is all over I will be talking more about it. I have imposed a slight gag order about the whole thing. Once the DNA test comes back from the lab from the warning letter I can again talk.

The sad thing about it all is that I get a kick out of the drama!! I am losing sleep over the whole thing though. And it is disturbing how much we (people) rely on gossip for the truth. In any case I am resigned to this happening in January, mid January.

Goota get dinner ready for Owen and me.
See Ya,
Phil

2 comments:

Egglady said...

Phil, are you having seatings this Friday? Should we make reservations?

Unknown said...

dude- i just got there.. and now you're leaving. its cause you hate me, isn't it Phil? well, i love you guys no matter..
Dawnie